|Primary Contact||Michelle Wright|
|Supplier Address||111 Zenway Blvd, Unit 14 Vaughan ON L4H 3H9|
Every Wynspec relationship is built on trust that’s hard-earned through our proven expertise, depth of experience and commitment to stay one step ahead:
- Wynspec is a multidisciplinary firm, found in parts by Partners with existing companies established since 2000. With Structural Engineering as the core of our specialty, we have diversified with leading specialists in the field of environmental, mechanical and specialty services.
- Wynspec has people working on projects across Canada, with permanent offices in Vaughan, Hamilton, and Vancouver, currently employs engineers, environmental scientists and support staff.
- Our group of specialists – take enormous pride in collaborating with our project partners. Also we can deliver the smartest solutions, every time.
- Wynspec has a strong background and extensive experience in all aspects of the core components outlined in a proposal request, as well as in building sciences, construction materials engineering, testing and inspection. Wynspec Management specializes in all key aspects of building sciences, and environmental consulting services.
- With services available in-house, Wynspec is able to consider interdisciplinary effects of potential issues and respond quickly to concerns that may arise during the construction program
- Wynspec is committed to safety in all aspects of professional practice. Our policy is to provide a safe working environment for our employees and to encourage a safe attitude in the workplace. Employees at all levels are responsible and accountable for the company’s health and safety performance. Active participation by every person, every day, in every job, is necessary for the safety excellence our companies expect.
- Our goal is an injury and accident free workplace in the office and on our project sites. We will achieve and maintain this goal through a continuous safety and loss control effort.
Trust and personal responsibility in all relationships to meet and exceed all expectations.
To improve the lives of communities by providing knowledgeable solutions aimed at building the future by restoring the past, with integrity and focus on long term client relations.
Integrity: “When we say we are going to do something, we don’t stop until we are done”
People: “Demonstrate that our employees are our most important resource”
Safety: “We have accountability for delivering work safely to our clients”
Responsibility: “Honest about consequences of our activities”
Excellence: “Through innovation and continuous improvement, we strive for excellence”